Are you passionate about early childhood education? Join Guardian Childcare & Education and inspire children to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
As a Casual Educator at Guardian, you’ll gain diverse skills and experience by working across multiple centres. Our innovative teaching programs, rooted in cutting-edge research, prioritize children’s needs and empower their learning.
You’ll be part of a thoughtful and professional team, with access to professional growth opportunities, career pathways, and a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
But that’s not all – we offer fantastic benefits to our educators, including:
- Lead your professional development through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support.
- Collaborate with other Educators and Teachers to share best practices and create innovative early childhood education programs.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments that nurture both children and educators.
- Enjoy rewards and recognition for your contributions to our purpose.
- Receive a competitive salary, generous childcare discounts, and access to employee benefits.
- Eligible candidates can get a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care.
We also provide additional benefits like discounted gym memberships, support for higher education degrees, paid first aid courses, and more!
At Guardian Childcare & Education, you’ll build meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the community. You’ll create and implement an innovative early learning program and actively participate in our Guardian Curriculum.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.