Looking for a fulfilling career in early childhood education? Join Guardian Childcare & Education, where we’re passionate about supporting children to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
As a Casual Educator at Guardian in our South East suburbs, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple centres and gain a wide range of skills and experience. Our innovative teaching programs, based on world-leading research, adapt to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the centre of their learning. And as part of our thoughtful and professional team, you’ll have access to professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
But that’s not all – we also offer a range of fantastic benefits to our educators, including:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- For eligible candidates, we offer a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care, meaning there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you’ll enjoy developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community. You’ll develop and implement an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice. You’ll document and share with families in their children’s learning and development, and actively contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.