Join Us in Shaping Futures at Guardian Childcare & Education!
Grow Your Career with Us:
Are you passionate about early childhood education and ready to take the next step in your career? We’re seeking dedicated professionals to join Guardian Coromandel Valley as an Assistant Centre Manager. At Guardian, we believe in fostering a supportive and collaborative environment, empowering you to lead, inspire, and contribute to creating the best early childhood education experiences in Australia.
What We Offer:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary and attractive remuneration packages
- Generous childcare discounts, recognition, rewards, and employee referral program
- Guardian Degree program for paid study, flexible work hours, mentorship, and course fee reimbursement
- WHEREFIT program with 2,000 discounted corporate offers
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Guardian Coromandel Valley offers a unique and stimulating early learning environment for children aged six weeks to six years. Nestled in a rural setting, our custom-designed centre features light-filled spaces, an English style country garden, and a natural creek. Join us in providing a resource-rich space that encourages exploration, curiosity, and fun.
As an Assistant Centre Manager, you will work closely with the Centre Manager and Leadership Team to create a safe, secure, and inspiring learning environment. Your responsibilities include building relationships with families, contributing to a positive culture, and supporting business performance. Join us in making Guardian Coromandel Valley the Centre of choice in the community.
- Completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience in a senior or leadership role in a long day-care centre
- Practical knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and a Working with Children check
Ready to shape futures with us? Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education. Take the leap and be part of a team committed to diversity, inclusion, and the safety and wellbeing of children.
Referrals: Refer a friend and earn rewards! Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress. We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.