Ready to Advance Your Career?
At Guardian Caringbah, we’re looking for passionate individuals like you to become Assistant Centre Managers. Here’s why:
- Develop, Inspire, and Grow: Join us in creating safe, thriving environments for children and guiding our teams towards best practices.
- Expand Your Expertise: As an Assistant Centre Manager, you’ll broaden your knowledge to deliver the best early childhood education in Australia.
- One Team, Many Paths: We believe in nurturing your career in your chosen direction. You’ll be a vital part of the Guardian team, putting smiles on young faces every day.
Join Us and Enjoy:
- Professional Growth: Access coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Business Impact: Use your skills to support business performance and invest in our practices, centers, and teams.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the team, share best practices, and innovate in early childhood education.
- Resource Decisions: Contribute to decisions about resources and the children’s learning environment.
- Competitive Package: Enjoy a competitive salary, generous childcare discounts, recognition, rewards, and more.
- Guardian Degree Program: We support your education with paid study, flexible hours, mentorship, and fee reimbursements.
- WHEREFIT: Access discounts for gyms, activewear, healthy meals, and more.
- First Aid: We provide paid first aid courses and renewals.
We’re proud of the bright and inspiring custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences at Caringbah. Our 120 place centre, which is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard, includes vegetable gardens, an inbuilt slide, climbing frames and open-ended resources for learning. Located close to public transport and street parking, the centre is proud to have a culturally diverse team of Educators and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays in our centre throughout the year.
Working closely with the Centre Manager and Leadership Team, you will enjoy:
- Supporting the Centre Leadership Team to create a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families, so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Supporting the Centre Leadership Team to develop an exceptional culture of quality and safety that makes Guardian the Centre of choice in your community.
- Contributing to making your Centre an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of our work.
- Developing skills to drive business performance that enables Guardian to invest 100% of profits into more high-quality education for young children across Australia.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day-care centre in a senior or leadership role.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and current Working with Children check
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.