⭐Why Settle for Ordinary When You Can Be Extraordinary?⭐
At Guardian, we’re rewriting the playbook for early childhood education. We’re seeking passionate individuals like you to become Assistant Centre Managers and join our innovative team. It’s time to take your passion, skills, and experience to new heights and be part of something extraordinary.
As an Assistant Centre Manager at Guardian South Melbourne, you have the power to create safe and secure environments where young children thrive. You’ll guide and nurture our dedicated teams to deliver best practice programs that truly make a difference. This is your chance to expand your knowledge, ignite curiosity, and shape the future of early childhood education in Australia.
Welcome to Guardian Childcare & Education South Melbourne, a light-filled and recently refurbished centre. Our childhood education programs are focused on play-based learning, where our spacious day care and child care centre provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged six weeks to six years of age, supporting them to discover the world in a safe and secure way.
Our South Melbourne day care and child care centre is just three kilometres south of Melbourne CBD; conveniently situated for families living or working in surrounding suburbs such as Southbank, Port Melbourne, Albert Park and Middle Park.
Our exciting, resource-rich environments include:
- World-class learning spaces full of high-quality educational resources to promote curiosity and wonder.
- Extensive outdoor space to spark discovery and imagination.
- Leading learning programs such as Joy of Reading, Cooking, Out & About Community Excursions, Sustainability and more.
- On-site Chef providing fresh meals daily, full of the best seasonal ingredients.
- Our Centre will provide baby nappies, SPF 50+ sunscreen, all nutritious meals and snacks, high-quality formula and bed linen.
Supported by a passionate and dedicated team of University-qualified Teachers and Educators, our child care and day care centre in South Melbourne is an inclusive learning environment for children where a personalised approach to learning opportunities ensures children are supported to be bold, creative, and curious in their learning journey.
What Sets Us Apart? ��
Limitless Growth: Unlock your full potential through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and unrivaled career advancement opportunities. We’re invested in your ongoing professional development, helping you reach new horizons.
Collaborative Culture: At Guardian, we’re one united team. Regardless of your role, your voice matters. Collaborate with Centre Managers, Educators, and Teachers in workshops and meetings to share best practices and revolutionize early childhood education programs through exploration, discovery, and play.
Exceptional Environments: Say goodbye to the ordinary. Our centres are vibrant, resource-rich spaces that inspire curiosity and imagination. From yoga experiences and water play areas to natural play structures and open-plan ateliers, our environments ignite the love for learning.
Rewarding Benefits: Your dedication deserves recognition. Enjoy a competitive salary, attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards programs, and an employee referral program. Our Guardian Degree program offers paid study, flexible work hours, mentorship, and course fee reimbursement.
Work-Life Balance: Your well-being matters. Embrace WHEREFIT, our exclusive program offering 2,000 discounted corporate offers. Stay fit, indulge in beauty treatments, and savor healthy meals at up to 50% off. We also provide paid first aid courses and renewals, ensuring you’re always prepared.
Your Extraordinary Opportunity Awaits! ✨
Working closely with the Centre Manager and Leadership Team, you’ll enjoy:
- Supporting the creation of safe and secure environments where children can be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning journey.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families, ensuring they have full confidence in their children’s education and care.
- Contributing to the development of an exceptional culture of quality and safety that sets Guardian as the Centre of choice in your community.
- Embodying our mindsets of bravery, positivity, thoughtfulness, and professionalism, setting an example in all aspects of our work.
- Developing skills to drive business performance and enable us to invest 100% of profits in providing high-quality education for young children across Australia.
Ready to Join the Revolution? Apply Now! ✨⭐
To be considered, you should have:
A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards).
Prior experience in a senior or leadership role within a long day-care centre. Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
Current First Aid, Asthma, and Anaphylaxis certificates, as well as a valid Working with Children check.
Don’t Wait! Be Extraordinary Today! Apply now to become an Assistant Centre Manager at Guardian Childcare & Education.
Referrals: Are you excited about our innovative environment? Join us and bring a friend. Our referral program offers rewards when you refer someone to join our team. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Diversity and Inclusion: We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences strengthen our teams and drive growth. We’re committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
Child Safety: The safety and well-being of children are our top priorities. Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of child abuse or harm.
Be part of the revolution in early childhood education. Together, let’s create something extraordinary.