⭐Join Our Extraordinary Team as an Assistant Centre Manager!⭐
At Guardian, we’re reinventing early childhood education and we want passionate individuals like you to join our innovative team. As an Assistant Centre Manager, you’ll create safe environments where children thrive and lead our dedicated teams to deliver exceptional programs.
To be considered, you should have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards it).
- Prior experience in a senior or leadership role within a long day-care centre.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Current First Aid, Asthma, and Anaphylaxis certificates, as well as a valid Working with Children check.
- Motivate and lead a team to create a positive environment.
- Support day-to-day operations and meet compliance targets.
- Connect with the community and increase occupancy strategically.
- Mentor and support the team to meet quality standards.
- Create safe environments where children thrive.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Limitless Growth: Exceptional coaching, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities await you.
- Collaborative Culture: Your voice matters. Collaborate with our team to revolutionise education programs.
- Exceptional Environments: Our vibrant centres inspire curiosity and imagination.
- Rewarding Benefits: Enjoy competitive salary, childcare discounts, recognition programs, paid first aid courses & renewals and more.
Don’t Wait! Be Extraordinary Today! Apply now to become an Assistant Centre Manager at Guardian Childcare & Education.
Referrals: Are you excited about our innovative environment? Join us and bring a friend. Our referral program offers rewards when you refer someone to join our team. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for more details.
Diversity and Inclusion: We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences strengthen our teams and drive growth. We’re committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
Child Safety: The safety and well-being of children are our top priorities. Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of child abuse or harm.