Guardian Childcare & Education Coromandel Valley are thrilled to offer a rare opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Administration Assistant/Educator.
As an integral member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our childcare centre while also actively engaging in the educational development of our young learners. You will spend 25 hours per week handling administrative tasks with efficiency and precision, while the remaining time will be dedicated to time on the floor as an Educator.
- Welcome families with warmth and enthusiasm, fostering a sense of belonging and community within our centre.
- Manage administrative tasks efficiently, to ensure seamless operation of our centre.
- Assist in planning and implementing engaging educational activities.
- Build strong relationships with children, families and colleagues, allowing for a culture of collaboration, respect and mutual support.
- Have a positive attitude and ability to multi-task effectively.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in administration and long day-care.
- Administrative qualifications (preferred, not essential).
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills.
- Current South Australian Working with Children Check (Essential).
If you’re ready to embark on an incredible adventure with children and create a world of learning and fun, apply now! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Guardian Coromandel Valley family.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.