7th November 2017
A Night to Celebrate Our Victorian Educators
A doughnut wall, magician, photo booth, dancing, delicious food and more celebrating Guardian’s Victorian Educators.
The Victorian Educators Awards Night held on Saturday 28 October was a huge success! The night gave Guardian the opportunity to thank our hard working Victorian team as well as shine the spotlight on some amazing educators’ and centres’ amazing achievements. It was the perfect chance to have fun with the team, meet other centre teams and have a whole lot of fun in the process.
On the evening we gave out some very special awards to some very deserving centres and individuals. Here are the winners from the night:
- Sustainability Award – Tree House Elsternwick
- Community Connections Award – River Garden
- Centre Quality Award – Sweetland Road
- Great Centre Culture Award – Smith Street
- Most Outstanding Family Satisfaction Result – Lemon Tree Most Outstanding Centre – Kids Club Torquay
- Educator of the Year – Margaret Cohen, Tree House, St Kilda
- Educator of the Year – Rosemary Green, East Ivanhoe
- Educator of the Year – Louise Moetu, River Garden
- Cook of the Year Award – Simon Afranco, Moorabbin
Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to everyone at our Victorian centres!
Interested in a career at Guardian? Head here to find out more.