In the Kitchen: Chelsea’s Simple Gazpacho Recipe
As an ode to busy families, Chelsea – the chef at Treehouse St Kilda – has shared her quick and easy Gazpacho recipe. Gazpacho is a classic Spanish soup using raw, blended vegetables. It’s perfect for those balmy evenings or for families looking to get ahead in their meal prep.
Chelsea’s Gazpacho Recipe
- 1 cucumber, peeled, quartered, seeds removed and chunkily chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1kg field tomatoes, quartered and deseeded
- Half a bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (optional)
- 100g stale crusty bread
- Seasoning and red wine vinegar to taste
- Add all ingredients together in a large pot and marinate overnight.
- The next morning (or night) blend all ingredients together. Taste check the seasoning and vinegar and adjust if needed.
- Serve chilled with crusty bread.
Looking for the right Childcare Centre for your Family?
Submit your details and a member of our Concierge Team will be in touch to discuss what you need and how we can help you experience something more than childcare.
We'll be in touch soon.